Activate additional mobile telephone for e-banking login
You have a new mobile phone, and would like to activate this for your e-banking access, in addition to your existing mobile phone.
- Important: You will need your existing mobile phone, with its already activated access, in order to set up access for your new phone.
- Go to the e-banking login page and enter your contract number and password.
- You will see a coloured mosaic. Scan this with your old mobile phone, enter the code, and select «Activate an additional device». Then click on «Login».
- Go to the activation letter (letter with mosaic pattern) sent to you with your initial access data for e-banking. If you no longer have this letter, you will have to order a new activation letter.
- Scan the CrontoSign Swiss App mosaic pattern in the activation letter with your new mobile phone and enter the code in the «Code» field. Click on «Continue» in the app.
- Click on «Verify» on the screen.
- You will see a new mosaic pattern appear on your screen. Scan this with your new mobile phone and enter the code. You have the option of providing a name for the mobile phone number in question.
- Click on «Register». You will receive confirmation that the authentication process was successful.
- Click on «Continue» and you will be logged into e-banking.
Related help topics
Is there something you couldn’t find?
Let us know the topics you would like information about. We would be happy to expand our Support pages.