People who save on a regular basis are investing systematically and in a long-term way in the realisation of their life dreams. With the ZugerKB fund savings plan you can do this flexibly and in an optimised way. You should ideally invest on an ongoing basis and in keeping with your means, participating directly in the markets of your choice. This will bring you ever closer to your savings objectives in carefully planned steps.
The benefits at a glance
- Size and frequency of contributions can be freely selected
- Investment strategy and fund selection are geared around your needs and requirements
- With regular contributions you benefit from the average-price effect
- Even with small savings contributions, you gain access to a diversified and professionally managed securities solution
- Payouts are possible on a daily basis
- Account administration free of charge
- Capital gains from the fund savings plan are typically tax-free
- Tax statement free of charge
- Easy to convert into a withdrawal plan to secure your retirement income
This publication is for information and marketing purposes only and does not constitute an offer, a solicitation or a recommendation to buy or sell any particular product, to effect transactions or to conclude any legal transaction. Collective investment schemes are not free of risks. They are subject to the laws of the market. The risks associated with an investment fund are explained in detail in the respective sales prospectus. Prospectuses and annual and semi-annual reports of the respective investment funds can be obtained free of charge from Zuger Kantonalbank. Before making a decision based on this information, it is strongly recommended that you read the full product documentation. The recipient of this publication is not discharged by this publication from his or her own judgment and should in each case also refer to the specific product documentation as well as the Swiss Bankers Association brochure on "Risks Involved in Trading Financial Instruments" (available via the homepage of the Swiss Bankers Association: https://www.swissbanking.org) for information. To the extent permissible by law, the bank excludes any liability for any losses, whether based on this information or as a result of the risks inherent in the financial markets. Furthermore, this publication is intended only for persons resident in Switzerland who, in addition, are not US Persons and, therefore, explicitly not for persons whose nationality and/or residence prohibit access to such information pursuant to applicable law. Neither this publication nor copies thereof may be sent or taken abroad. The bank accepts no responsibility for any actions of third parties to this effect. Furthermore, Zuger Kantonalbank shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the distribution or use of this publication.