ZugerKB gift fund savings plan
A gift savings account or gift fund savings plan from Zuger Kantonalbank makes it easy for you to give your child, godchild or grandchild a better financial start to adult life.
The benefits at a glance
- Size and frequency of contributions can be freely selected
- Investment strategy and fund selection are geared around your needs and requirements
- With regular contributions you benefit from the average-price effect
- Even with small savings contributions, you gain access to a diversified and professionally managed securities solution
- You are building up assets for your child, grandchild or godchild over the long term
- The beneficiary has no knowledge of the assets, unless you have informed him or her
- You decide if the beneficiary will receive the assets on his or her 18th birthday or on another occasion
This publication is for information and marketing purposes only and does not constitute an offer, a solicitation or a recommendation to buy or sell any particular product, to effect transactions or to conclude any legal transaction. Collective investment schemes are not free of risks. They are subject to the laws of the market. The risks associated with an investment fund are explained in detail in the respective sales prospectus. Prospectuses and annual and semi-annual reports of the respective investment funds can be obtained free of charge from Zuger Kantonalbank. Before making a decision based on this information, it is strongly recommended that you read the full product documentation. The recipient of this publication is not discharged by this publication from his or her own judgment and should in each case also refer to the specific product documentation as well as the Swiss Bankers Association brochure on "Risks Involved in Trading Financial Instruments" (available via the homepage of the Swiss Bankers Association: https://www.swissbanking.org) for information. To the extent permissible by law, the bank excludes any liability for any losses, whether based on this information or as a result of the risks inherent in the financial markets. Furthermore, this publication is intended only for persons resident in Switzerland who, in addition, are not US Persons and, therefore, explicitly not for persons whose nationality and/or residence prohibit access to such information pursuant to applicable law. Neither this publication nor copies thereof may be sent or taken abroad. The bank accepts no responsibility for any actions of third parties to this effect. Furthermore, Zuger Kantonalbank shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the distribution or use of this publication.