For secure logging into E-Banking, Zuger Kantonalbank relies on Cronto-Sign Swiss. Use the security procedure as an app with your smartphone or with a Cronto device.
Video instructions (only available in German)
- Have ready the password letter with the contract number and the password as well as your activation letter with the colored mosaic, which was sent to you by mail.
- Download the CrontoSign Swiss app on your smartphone (iPhone, Android)
Instructions e-banking login set up
- Open the e-banking login page and enter the contract number and password and click "Login".
- You will be prompted to enter the Cronto registration code.
- Open the CrontoSign Swiss app on your smartphone (iPhone, Android) and scan the colored mosaic on the activation letter. The code for the entry will now appear on your smartphone.
- Enter this code in the "Code" field on the e-banking login page. Click on "Verify". Important: In the CrontoSign Swiss app on your smartphone, click on "Continue" afterwards.
- A colored mosaic now appears on the e-banking login page. Scan this mosaic with the CrontoSign Swiss app.
- You will again receive a code on the smartphone, which you enter in the "Code" field on the login page. You can optionally enter a device name (e.g. Max pattern iPhone). Click on "Register".
- You will receive a confirmation that the activation was successful. Click on "Next".
- Now you need to change your e-banking password. To do this, enter the password from the password letter. Define a new personal password. Follow the password rules (at least 10 characters, contain numbers, capital and small letters, and special characters). Click on "OK".
- With the confirmation "Password is valid from now on" the password change is completed. Click on "Next".
Is there something you couldn’t find?
Let us know the topics you would like information about. We would be happy to expand our Support pages.