E-banking password forgotten
If you have forgotten your e-banking password, you can order a new password letter yourself. If you then remember the password, you can also unblock your e-banking access in a straightforward way.
- Go to the login page of ZugerKB e-banking. Enter your agreement number and a password. It doesn’t matter if this is the wrong password.
- Repeat the incorrect password entry as many times as it takes for your access to be blocked.
- Click on «Request password».
- Scan the coloured mosaic with the CrontoSign Swiss app on your mobile phone, and enter the code you receive on your mobile phone into the «Code» field.
- You will receive confirmation that a password letter has been ordered.
- As soon as you have received your password letter by post (1–2 days) you can once again log into e-banking as usual.
Related help topics
Is there something you couldn’t find?
Let us know the topics you would like information about. We would be happy to expand our Support pages.