Activate new mobile telephone for e-banking login
You have purchased a new mobile phone and would like to activate it for e-banking access.
- Go to the e-banking login page and enter your agreement number and password.
- You will see a coloured mosaic. Click on «Delete existing devices». Note: If you have a number of mobile phones associated with your e-banking account, all previously registered mobile phones will be deleted.
- You will be taken to the next page. For the new activation, you will need your original activation letter (with its coloured mosaic, see image).
- If you still have this letter, click on «Confirm deletion (activation letter available)». Your devices will be deleted and you will be taken to the next page. Here you should click on «Continue» and activate your new mobile phone with the CrontoSign Swiss app.
- If you no longer have this letter, click on «Confirm deletion (order new activation letter)». You will receive a new activation letter in the next few days.
Is there something you couldn’t find?
Let us know the topics you would like information about. We would be happy to expand our Support pages.